- Nurture students’ practical learning skills to enhance motivation.
- Cultivate students’ self-learning abilities and habits.
- Create an enjoyable learning atmosphere.
- Develop good reading habits.
- Enhance students’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Cater for all learning styles and abilities.
- Strengthen teachers’ continuing professional development.
- Implement information technology to enhance the learning of English.
Joyful English Campus
To create an English-rich environment, we deploy a miscellany of English activities to promote and encourage English learning.
|Let’s say the prayer@English Day
|Let’s say the prayer@English Wednesday
|Learning through games
|Learning is fun
|Learning with joy
Reading is Fun
We promote relevant and engaging reading activities to nurture and develop students’ enthusiasm for reading.
|Mr Lloyd’s storytelling time
|Mr Lloyd’s Channel@Pui Ling
Our teachers strive for excellence through continued professional development designed to enhance their teaching strategies and subject knowledge.
|School-based Support Services by EDB
|Lesson observation by NET Section
|Staff Development Day
|Phonics Workshop for kindergarten
We offer and encourage many extracurricular activities and believe them to be an essential part of the educational experience for students.
|Making friends all over the world
Mr Lloyd’s Channel@Pui Ling
|A Monster Sandwich
|Mrs Wishy-Washy’s Tub
|Cooking with Grandma
|What Am I
|Bears, Bears Everywhere
|Big Fat Finger
|What Do I See in the Garden?
For Primary 1 to Primary 3:
For Primary 4 to Primary 6: