- Nurture students’ practical learning skills to enhance motivation.
- Cultivate students’ self-learning abilities and habits.
- Create an enjoyable learning atmosphere.
- Develop good reading habits.
- Enhance students’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Cater for all learning styles and abilities.
- Strengthen teachers’ continuing professional development.
- Implement information technology to enhance the learning of English.
Joyful English Campus
To create an English-rich environment, we deploy a miscellany of English activities to promote and encourage English learning.
|Show our love @ English Day||Our loving tree||Learning through games|
|English talk by Patrick Sir|
|Learning is fun||Jolly Phonics||Learning with joy|
Reading is Fun
We promote relevant and engaging reading activities to nurture and develop students’ enthusiasm for reading.
|Morning reading||Reading Day on zoom||Book sharing|
|Mr Lloyd’s storytelling time||Storytelling online by Mr Lloyd|
We offer and encourage many extracurricular activities and believe them to be an essential part of the educational experience for students.
|Speech Festival||English Ambassadors|
|Writing Competition||Interest Group|
Mr Lloyd’s Channel@Pui Ling
|Mog the forgetful cat||The gingerbread man||The watermelon seed|
|Time to sleep||Waffles & Mochi|
|Phonics with Mr Lloyd|
For Primary 1 to Primary 3:
For Primary 4 to Primary 6: